PREMIER has an adjustable impact sensor to allow operation in maximum safety conditions and to permit adjustable deceleration upon approach in conformity with regulation EN12453.
There is a mechanical anti-trespassing blocking system on the drive lever which is able to prevent the lever from moving if the wing is pushed from the outside when the gate is closed.
QUICK AND EASY ELECTRONIC ADJUSTMENT
PK2 is the RIB electronic panel that has been created specially for PREMIER.
In addition to being easy to programme, it has pedestrian opening, regulation of deceleration upon opening and closing, incorporated 433MHz radio receiver, adjustable impact sensor for each single wing, and an auto safety test which conforms with regulation EN12453.
INCORPORATED MECHANICAL STOPS
On the lower part of PREMIER there are two easy to adjust mechanical stops provided as standard. As they have fine knurling they also allow for accurate gauging of the opening and closing of the wing.
In the event of a black-out, PREMIER is quick and easy to release using the key provided. Simply turn it 180° to completely reverse the motor and allow manual movement of the wing.
OPERATION WITH BATTERIES
In the event of frequent black-outs instead of using the key provided to release the motor, the device can be fitted with two buffer batteries.
These only activate during a power failure and then recharge automatically when power returns.
To use this function connect these accessories to the product Battery recharge card (code ACG4648) and two 12V Batteries (code ACG9515).
These two batteries allow for up to 90 consecutive cycles.
The MEMO electronic card, for incorporation in the flashing light, indicates when the system is operating with batteries and when the batteries are almost flat.
Web site: www.ribind.it
- automatic travel and timing code learning system
- automatic closure
- continuous operation during power failure (with optionals battery and recharge battery card)
- slow speed in close position approach
- radio command – step by step or automatic
- single command – step by step or automatic
- directional open and close commands (with timer control)
- electric lock release operation
- stop command
- Control current sensors to detect obstacle – photocells – strips – blinker – key selector – buzzer – electric lock